Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So it's 2010...

So I have started a blog. Why you might ask? A-I need a outlet seeing as my anxiety has gotten the best of me and my family thinks I am going nuts. B-trying to conceive a child with the love of your life has proven to be difficult. C- okay well those are really the only 2 things I have. Im not gonna give you a long introduction. I figure if you are reading this you know my backstory.

This will be about everything. Fashion, skin care (a new found passion),work,husbands,food. Yeah a lot of food. And of course infertility. I will probably curse a lot and ramble but... Im just me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Looking forward to reading more! I hope you follow me as well!

    (natoshacooke on bump)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for an everything blog - they are my favorites! (Peetie)

    ReplyDelete