Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday


Nice relaxing day. I had lunch with a good friend and then went to see the house that Joshua and Brittany are renting. Watched my Bulldawgs and my Saints bring home victory. 1 more till Miami! WHO DAT! Decided to play some board game and drink a little wine. I also made baked potato soup. Although it wasent very soup like. More "runny mash tater" style. But it was good. Maybe add a little more milk next time and it will be better.
The first days of "Im gonna do stuff I wanna do with or without you" has begun. I bought my $67.50 Rascal Flatts ticket and I plan on going with out my husband. I begged for a week but he doesnt want to go with me. Screw it then. Im going. Period. I will also be attending church tomorrow BY MYSELF (well okay Brittany and Joshua are going) but still. Sometimes I wish he would just give in and do something because I want to do it. But thats the man I married and I will never regret that for one minute. Just learn to adjust.
I also realized tonight that a half a glass of wine actually makes me sleepy. No ready to party or loosened up like it use too. Just sleepy. I think 2010 marked the total transition to full on frontal adulthood. Dammit. I liked it better the other way around. But it has it's perks. Sex,Shoes,Friends. Adulthood isnt a total wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment