Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Needle Chronicles


Im 2 days deep in the world of infertility injectables and I think so far I have gotten the better end of the deal. BG has done wonderful and been very sweet through the entire process. It's nice for him to be involved in some way. I dont feel so...well...alone with the whole process. 1 more night for sure of Follistim and then 1 HCG trigger but I have a feeling I will need more injections before I ovulate. By the time I am done with that though I will be a pro. Right?
Im doing pretty good with all the anxiety too. Very good if I say so myself. I have had a few moments but for the most part I am doing so much better. And that my friends is the power of prayer. Give it too God and let him have it. God does not want me to fear and walk around scared to live. Enough for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment